TripVisa.my can apply a China visa without a round trip air ticket.
TripVisa. my is the most convenient way to get China visa. We provide China visa application for customers who prefer faster and more reliable service. No need to buy air ticket to apply a China visa. Get your China visa first before buying your air ticket.
What is a Chinese Visa?
Chinese visa is a permit issued by visa authorities of China in accordance with the laws and regulations of China to a foreign citizen for entry into, exit from or transit through the territory of China. The Chinese visa authorities issue diplomatic visa, courtesy visa, service visa or ordinary visa to a foreign citizen according to his or her status, purpose of visit and type of passport.
Types of Chinese Visas That We Can Apply For You Without Airplane Ticket And Necessary Documents:
1. Single Entry – Valid for 3 months – Duration of Stay of a Visa – 30 days – Fee: MYR 150.00
2. Double Entry – Valid for 6 months – Duration of Stay of a Visa – 30 days for each entry – Fee: MYR 170.00
One Year Multiple Entry *– Valid for 12 months – Duration of Stay of a Visa – 30 days for each entry – Fee: MYR 700.00. *Without invitation letter Note: This service is currently not available until further notice.
What we need:
1. Two current passport size photographs with white background. See sample
2. Applicant original passport at least 6 months validity
3. China visa form. Click here to download or fill up online form and print.
Note: For applicants under 18 years old, the following documents are also required:
- Passport information page of their parents or guardians. And for non-passport holders, the photocopy of their Malaysia Identification Card and Marriage Certificate shall be provided.
- Photocopy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate.
* Normal processing for China visa is 4 business days. If you require same day processing, this option is available for an additional charge.
Ready To Apply China Visa, Fill Up The Form Below:
Before submitting this form, please make sure you already:
- download and fill in the required visa form or fill up online form and print.
- check your passport validity
- have two passport size photographs with white background
Note: This service only applies for Klang Valley residents only (* If you stay around Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya, Subang and Puchong, we will pick up your passport for free.). Extra delivery charges will be imposed to those who live outside this area. Ex: Shah Alam, Sungai Buloh.
If you located outside Klang Valley and interested in our service, please send your passport to a person that stay in Klang Valley area, and we collect it from them without any additional charges.
*Updated 05 Apr 2017