Can I Get A 10 Years Chinese Visa In Malaysia?

The good news: you can apply for a 10years multiple entry visa that allows you to go back to China as often as you want for 10 years if you holding passport from USA, Canada and Argentina. Unlike the standard tourist visa, a “Duration of Each Stay” of 60 days is no problem at all.