Can I Get A 10 Years Chinese visa?

You must hold a USA, Canada and Argentina passport and apply as a tourist or business person. Your passport must not expire within 15 months and you must have at least two blank visa pages. If you do receive a 10 year visa it will allow for you to stay in China for up to 60 days per visit for USA/Canada passport and 90 days per visit for Argentina passport.