1. Two current passport size photographs with white background
2. Applicant original passport at least 6 months validity
3. China visa form
4. Round trip air ticket printout**
5. Photocopy of passport photo & information page and signature page.
6. A letter from your company with letterhead stating that you will go to China for business purpose
7. An invitation letter from China:
One of the following invitation letters is required.
* invitation from China An invitation letter of duly authorized unit issued by Chinese Government.
* invitation from China An formal invitation letter issued by a company or institution in mainland China.
The invitation letter issued by the Chinese company or institution must include all the 8 elements below:
*Applicant’s personal information such as: name, date of birth, passport number, full name of the company which the applicant works for in the Malaysia and the job title
*Major purpose of the visit (what kind of business)
*City the applicant will visit
*Date of arrival and departure (only dates for the first trip is needed)
*What kind of relationship between the Chinese company and the Malaysia company?
*Who will bear the cost of the applicant’s accommodations in China?
*China inviting person’s information such as: full name, job title, detail company address, fax , phone number of the inviter
*Official seal of the company and signature of the inviter
*Invitation letter from Chinese company or institution must be printed on their official letterhead, showing company address, phone and fax number. The letter must also bear the official seal of the company or institution.
*Good quality scanned or fax copy of the invitation letter is acceptable in most cases. However, original invitation and/or personal interview may be requested at Consulate’s discretion.
8. Visa fee
Number of Entry of a Visa For Business Visa (F-visa ):
1. Single Entry – Valid for 3 months – Duration of Stay of a Visa – 30 days
2. Double Entry – Valid for 6 months – Duration of Stay of a Visa – 30 days for each entry
3. One Year Multiple Entry – Valid for 12 months – Duration of Stay of a Visa – 30 days for each entry
*Note: If you apply for multiple-entry visa, you should provide the photocopy of the latest obtained two Single entry visa or one Double entry visa that has been used.
**You can bypass these requirements if you apply through us.