My Passport Expires In 9 Months, Can I Still Get A 12-Month Multiple-Entry Visa?

No, you can’t. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from date of application in order to get a travel to China visa. You can get a single or double entry visa if your passport expires in less than 12 months, but more than 6 months. You can only get a 12-month multiple entry visa if your passport is valid for at least 15 months.